Ultra® for Astigmatism with MoistureSeal® Technology
Buy More, Save More
2 boxes – $246 (usp $256)
4 boxes – $488(usp $512)
FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
We are living an intensely visual life. Pictures, graphics, and emojis are now the languages of communication. We are reading less, but our eyes are processing more. Our vision reaches far from a drones-eye view, and our imagination goes further with VR. We are looking for experiences that enrich our eyes and enhance our lives. Because of this, Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® provides ULTRA® comfort for your eyes to see and experience the world in detail.
ULTRA® for Astigmatism contact lenses with its unique OpticAlign™ Design offers stability and consistently clear vision.1 It also features the MoistureSeal® Technology which maintains 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours.2
Helps maintain 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours1
Stable, consistently clear and comfortable vision, even when driving at night1,3
Reduced halos and glare3
Orientation mark to aid insertion4
1. Data on file. 2016 Bausch + Lomb Ultra for Astigmatism Clinical Summary. ROC2-16-016. 13 Dec
2. Data on file. 2013 16-Hour, Bilateral, Dispensing Clinical Evaluation of Methacrylamide Lenses as compared to Air Optix Aqua, Acuvue Oasys and Biofinity Lenses. ROC2-13-002. 2 May.
3. Data on file. 2017 Bausch + Lomb Ultra for Astigmatism Clinical Summary: Fit Data. ROC2-16-016. 12 Jan.
4. Data on file.
2016 Summary of ULTRA for Astigmatism Orientation and Axis Markings. LDR168019. 21 Nov.
- Lens type: Astigmastism
- Material: Samfilcon A
- Water Content: 46%
- Usage: Monthly
- Base Curve: 8.6mm
- Diameter: 14.5mm
- Dk/t Value: DK/t 114
- Power Range:
- +0.25Ds to +6.00Ds (0.25 steps) Indent order
- -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25 steps)
- -6.50D to -9.00D (0.50 steps)